15 things you didn't know about Mrs. Duttinger
2. I went to Nazareth College and have a degree in languages. My Master's is from St. John Fisher College in International Studies.
3. I have 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters.
4. I am married and have a cute little cat named Missy.
5. I am young, but I will NOT tell you how young!
6. During my junior year of college I lived in France for 9 months with a host family. While in Rennes, France I attended school at l'Universite Haute-Bretagne, Rennes 2 in a specialized program for foreign students to learn the language and culture.
7. I have traveled to 12 different foreign countries and can't wait to add to that list.
8. I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fans.
9. I played field hockey and did Track and Field in high school.
10. I LOVE languages! I knew that I wanted to become a language teachers in my junior year of highschool. My highschool French teacher is the reason that I decided to become a teacher. He was a large influence on my life and I hope to have the same effect on AQ students.
11. I started learning French in 7th grade and started Spanish in my freshman year of college.
12. I grew up in Irondequoit, but live in Greece.
13. I love the beach and warm weather.
14. I am a beginner runner.
15. I love to read, but don't have nearly enough time to do it!
To contact Mrs. Duttinger:
or Email me