Students looking to enter Aquinas in the 8th, 10th or 11th grades are considered transfer students. Transfer students are not required to take the placement examination.
When applying to Aquinas, transfer students should also submit the following information:
· Aquinas Application for Admission
· Last school year’s final report card
· This year’s most recent report card
· The most recent standardized test scores on file at student’s current school or the most recent New York State ELA & Math test scores
· An academic letter of recommendation
Potential transfer students may also be asked to meet with members of the admissions committee for a personal interview.
Please note, Aquinas does not generally accept senior transfer students.